Best hemorrhoids treatment tips, check out our hemorrhoids treatment tips and learn how to remove hemorrhoids, with treatments that can be done at home.

What is Happening in Your World?

I have neglected my blog for several reasons. Among them are:

1. I am in the final editing stages of my book, and that has taken every writing minute.

2. Big changes have been happening at my beloved agency involving a lot of time and emotions

3. And let’s not even get into the injured knee and the abcessed tooth..

Now it’s time to check in again and I’d like to hear from you. What has been going on in your wold? How has your implementation of trauma informed care been going? What are the stress points? Any dilemmas that you would like help with? Have you been affected by budget cuts and if so, how does it affect your provision of trauma informed care? Any recent success stories?

I would reall like to reconnect with you. I can even throw in a copy of my book A Kid’s View of Trauma, a book to use for psycho ed for kids about trauma for anyone who responds. So please, hit comment below and respond to these questions.

I look forward to hearing from you and to restarting and revitalizing this blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright New Treatment Ways 2011 - All rights reserved.