Best hemorrhoids treatment tips, check out our hemorrhoids treatment tips and learn how to remove hemorrhoids, with treatments that can be done at home.

Live as though it were your last

I live every day as though it were my last. Instead of waiting until I find out I'm going to die to do the things I always wanted to do, I'm doing them right now.

Even as I write this I'm doing something I want to do. I have so many things I want to say, and I say it -- or write it I mean.

I spend quality time with each of my children every day, and the same with the wife.

I don't have many desires. It would be nice see the world, but doing all that is hard to do, and costs a lot too. That's why my goals are quite simple, and really don't cost much.

In fact, writing this blog is even provides a slight profit, although not much (like 50 centa a day or something like that). In fact, that might even be high.

I think I appreciate life the way I do, and live the way I do, because I've had asthma my whole life, and I've been through the vulnerability period before. I've seen flashes of what could happen if....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright New Treatment Ways 2011 - All rights reserved.