Best hemorrhoids treatment tips, check out our hemorrhoids treatment tips and learn how to remove hemorrhoids, with treatments that can be done at home.

What is work?


Many times in passing people in the hall I ask, "So, are you working hard?"  I think this makes for a better comment than, "So, how are you doing today?"  I don't wait for an answer, yet I often get chuckles.

So today I was asked my own question in passing, "So, are you working hard tonight, Rick."  I surprised her with this response:  "It depends on your definition of work?"

"Um, work is when you are being productive?"

"Well, I am being productive, yet is productivity actually work?  I can be productive doing something I'm being paid to do, or I can be productive doing something I want to do, like blogging."

"I see," she said, smiling.  "So what is the definition of work?"

"So I guess work, by our bosses definition, is being productive doing something you're getting paid to do, like respiratory therapy stuff.  If that's your definition, then no.  Yet I am being productive one way or another."

"Or..."

"Or is work laboring and sweating and stressing..."

Yes, we have a little fun here at work (the place where we get paid).

Facebook
Twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright New Treatment Ways 2011 - All rights reserved.