Best hemorrhoids treatment tips, check out our hemorrhoids treatment tips and learn how to remove hemorrhoids, with treatments that can be done at home.

RT Shaking

My boss asked me why I was shaking so much when I came in to work this morning, and I simply held out my hands, noticed I certainly was shaking, and I said, "That's because I dread coming into work when it's like this."

"Like what?"

"When it's busy like this for no reason."  I showed her the clipboard and pointed to the diagnosis next to the 20 names:  pneumonia.  "I have to medicate myself up so I can cope with it."

"What!!!  You take drugs?"

"Yes," I said with a smile. "It's called a couple extra puffs of ventolin and two whopping large cups of coffee."

"Oh," she said.

Facebook
Twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright New Treatment Ways 2011 - All rights reserved.